Registration override request for statistics courses
To request an override of registration restrictions for a statistics (ST) course, please submit a request through our override form.
Request an override when you
- Don’t meet the prerequisites but think an exception may be warranted;
- Meet the prerequisites but the course has a "department approval required" restriction;
- Want to enroll in a course that meets at the same time as another course you are taking.
Please allow 1-3 business days for processing your request. You can expedite processing by providing complete and correct information on the form.
- If requesting overrides for multiple courses, submit a separate form for each course.
- Request overrides for all course components, e.g., lecture and lab.
- Provide the course reference numbers (CRNs) and specify what type of restriction you want waived. Course restrictions are described in the schedule of classes, the academic catalog, the error message you receive when you try to register for a restricted course, and the Common Registration Error Messages pdf.
- If requesting a prerequisites override, specifically state what class outside OSU you have taken (or prior experience you have) that meets the prerequisite and provide supporting documentation.
You will be notified by email once your request has been processed. If the request is granted you must register yourself as soon as possible. We cannot register you or hold a space for you.
Questions? Please contact us (email@example.com)